To support this goal, we have made the returns process as simple as possible. If at any time, for any reason during the first six months, you feel any of our products aren't right for you, simply return them to us for a complete and immediate refund.
Here's some things you DO NOT get with our super simple, no hassle returns:
- You DO NOT pay any "restocking" fees - you get a 100% refund for the products you return.
- You DO NOT get "store credit". You get real cash refunded to your credit card. We don't force you to buy from us again just because you make a return.
- You DO NOT have to wait a long time to get your refund. Some companies drag their feet, hoping you'll forget about your refund. Their philosophy is that if you don't bother them, you don't get a refund. We're not that way. Within a day or two of receiving your return, we'll credit your credit card and it usually "posts" (shows up on your account) a couple of days later.
- You DO NOT have to call for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). Not only is it a hassle for you, but some companies like to use this phone call to convince you to keep the products or even sell you more! You don't have to call us at all to make a return.
Here's some quick tips to help make your return easy:
- If you still have the box your order arrived in, please use that for the return. Our shipping department packages all orders with care, so your return will be safest in it's original shipping box.
- Please include your invoice with your return - either the one that arrived in your box or the one that arrived in your email. This allows us to refund your money right away.
- When returning glassware, please pack with care!
You will get a 100% refund for the products. We can not refund shipping charges, since they are not something we can resell.
You can use any carrier you like: US postal service, UPS, FedEx, or DHL. Please send to:
24 Bradford Circle
Hudson, NH 03051