Aloha Islander Cocktail Kit
- 2 oz. light rum
- 2 1/2 oz. Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/4 oz. Cocktail & Sons Oleo Saccharum
- 1 oz. Liber & Co Orgeat Syrup
- 2-3 Dashes Scrappy's Cardamom Bitters
- Orange Wheel Garnish
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker for 15 seconds. Strain over ice into a 16 oz. Glass Tiki Mug. Garnish with orange wheel and serve.×
The Aloha Islander Cocktail Kit Includes:
- 2 x Cocktail & Sons Oleo Saccharum Syrups
- Tovolo Perfect Cube Ice Tray (Charcoal Gray)
- 2 x 16 oz. Glass Tiki Mugs!
- Liber & Co 17 oz. Orgeat Syrup
- Scrappy's Cardamom Bitters
- Printed Recipe Card w/ Tasting Notes
- Serves 12 Guests
The Aloha Islander Cocktail Kit comes with everything you'll need to build the Aloha Islander cocktail for 12 people aside from your core spirit (light rum) and fresh juices (lemon and orange juice). The Aloha Islander was designed by us to provide you a flavorful easy-build tiki style cocktail.
Required To Build Recipe:
- 1 Bottle of Light Rum
- Orange Juice (Freshly Squeezed is Better)
The recipe card includes link to re-order additional ingredients when your stock is low so you can re-create this drink over and over again!
The syrups included in this kit will provide enough ingredients to serve 12 guests one cocktail (or six guests two cocktails or two guests six cocktails, you get the idea). To build for 12 cocktails you'll need 1 bottle of light rum, 12 lemons and roughly 7 good sized oranges.
This is about $5 cheaper per cocktail than going to a bar and ordering a craft drink like the Aloha Islander. If, of course, you got to take home two glasses, ice trays, and entire bottle of Scrappy's bitters!