- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
What data we collect and how we use it.
This website uses Google AdWords and Adroll Retargeting by adding cookies to your browser to advertise on third party websites.
“Cookies” are small data files that are sent to your browser and are stored on your hard drive, keeping track of your general activity on the Web. When you make subsequent visits to our site your cookie gives us a summary of your preferences and past experiences on the site. This allows us to tailor our product offerings more distinctly to your interests.
- By visiting our site third parties may place cookies on user’s browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access websites. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- We also utilize this data to measure our sites success and performance.
You may opt out of receiving targeted ads by using the NAI opt out tool here.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
In other words, we do not sell any of your information to any third party companies or share it with anyone outside our company. We use information required to fulfill orders and contact you incase order status has an issue or there is a shipping problem.