The Manchester Cocktail Kit
The Manchester Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz. London Dry Gin
- 2 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 3/4 oz. Cocktail & Sons Oleo Saccharum
- 1/2 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 oz. Liber & Co Orgeat Syrup
- 2 Dashes Hella Citrus Bitters
- Lime Wheel Garnish
Shake all ingredients in a cocktail shaker for 15 seconds. Strain into a chilled Nick & Nora Glass×
The Manchester Cocktail Kit Includes:
- Cocktail & Sons Oleo Saccharum Syrup
- 2 x Perfect Nick & Nora Glasses
- 5 oz. Bottle of Hella Citrus Bitters
- Printed Recipe Card w/ Tasting Notes
- Serves 10 Guests
The Manchester Cocktail Kit comes with everything you'll need to build the Manchester Cocktail for 10 people aside from your core spirit (gin) and fresh juices (lime and grapefruit juice). The Manchester Cocktail was designed by us to provide you a flavorful grapefruit cocktail that won't be too tart and can highlight your gin and citrus.
Required To Build Recipe:
- 1 Bottle of London Dry Gin
- Grapefruit Juice (Freshly Squeezed is Better)
The recipe card includes link to re-order additional ingredients when your stock is low so you can re-create this drink over and over again!
The syrups included in this kit will provide enough ingredients to serve 10 guests one cocktail (or five guests two cocktails or two guests five cocktails, you get the idea). To build for 10 cocktails you'll need 1 bottle of gin, 5 limes and roughly two good sized grapefruits.
This is about $5 cheaper per cocktail than going to a bar and ordering a craft drink like the Aloha Islander. If, of course, you got to take home two glasses and an entire bottle of Hella Bitters!